! IMPORTANT !
CLICK HERE FOR CURRENT WATER
Good day! In an effort to comply with the Governors mandates on campground opening we are implementing the following changes to our operations for the time being. Please work with us as we ultimately are doing these things to keep you safe and healthy while we celebrate getting to resume some sense of normal.
1. We will register everyone from the gatehouse. Be prepared to sign paperwork and pay for your campsite when you pull in to the campgrounds.
2. ALL persons entering the property must be registered. This is so the health department has a tool to trace any potential outbreaks.
3. The camp store has a 10 customer limit at a time to allow for proper distancing.
4. The showerhouse has a 10 person limit at a time to allow for proper distancing. Please plan to use the facilities in your camper to reduce contact with other people. Also be prepared for the showerhouse to be closed for cleaning during periods of sanitizing.
5. We will be sanitizing at increments set upon us by the local health department. It is up to YOU to follow handwashing guidelines, social distancing guidelines and to remain in small groups of 10 people or less.
Also if you become ill while you are here please call and let us know and make arrangements to go home to quarantine. We can only do our part to keep things clean the rest of this is your responsibility to maintain your health and well being.
We understand all of us are sick and tired of being told what we can and cannot do through this “pandemic”. We are doing our best to maintain normal for you and hope that you will be courteous and understanding of the parimeters put in place upon us that we have no control of.
Relax, eat an ice cream cone and enjoy seeing your friends and family! We are so excited to see you all!
Welcome to Kokosing Valley, a family operated campground/canoe livery. We pride ourselves on having a campground with a family feel and a whole lot of fun and activities! If you or your group are looking for a place to get rowdy, keep on looking……… otherwise, give us call at (740) 599-7056.
We look forward to seeing everyone this season!!
Kokosing Valley combines a campground and canoe livery in one location on the State Scenic Kokosing River. Recently designated Ohio’s first state water trail, the Kokosing River has been a very important tool to help us create “a little slice of heaven” for families for over forty years. We are proud to be the largest campground and the only canoe livery on the river.
Click Here for River Map
Thank you for visiting Kokosing Valley.