For Your Safety and Comfort
• Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
• PLEASE DRIVE SLOW – let our children grow!!!
–Speed limit is 5 mph. Violators may be required to park all vehicles at main gate.
• No motorcycles, mini-bikes, mopeds, or three wheelers permitted past gate.
• Alcoholic beverages permitted ONLY IF KEPT UNDER CONTROL!
• Rowdiness or disorderly conduct will not be tolerated.
• No fireworks or firearms permitted.
• Camp must be kept quiet from 11PM to 8AM.
• Parents are responsible for their children at all times. Children under eight must be accompanied to restrooms.
–All children must be on parents’ campsite by 11PM.
• Children under 12 MUST be accompanied by adult at swimming pool.
• Pets on leash only. Owners are responsible for policing and cleaning up after pets.
• No cutting of live trees. Violators will be evicted.
• Trash must be deposited in garbage dumpster.
• Waste drain is to be used for dishwater only. No hot water is to be taken from restrooms.
• Visitors entering grounds must register and pay daily fee.
• Visitors not admitted after 8PM AND must leave by 11PM.
• One car per site. Guests must leave vehicles at the gate.
• No teenagers will be allowed to occupy campsites without parents or proper supervision.
• Entrance gate will be closed at 12 midnight.
• We reserve the right to refuse or terminate camping privileges.
• RELAX, ENJOY YOUR STAY, and HURRY BACK!